Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tough it out Tuesday! 8/27/13

It's Tough it out Tuesday! 

"To do anything truly worth doing, I must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in with gusto and scramble through as well as I can."

~Og Mandino

Seize the moment my friends. When we let our doubts and fears stand in our way of actualizing our dreams we are left with just that, "fear" and "doubt'. Is that what you want from your life? If we at least we jump in and try we can say that we gave it out best effort.

I will tell you personally, the races I have raced where I have put my heart and soul into them and still lost were much more meaningful and growth provoking to me than the ones where I sat in trying to protect myself and, well.. yeah... lost anyway. Actually... I do remember those times well.. but they leave a very sour taste in my mouth as that is not how I want show up in this world!

I welcome you to share your personal stories of triumph when the cards were stacked against you today.

You never know when you story may just be that spark of inspiration that someone else may need to take that leap and spring to life!

All my best,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment