Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 1 in learning a new skill...

So today I embarked on a new journey. After 37 years on this planet, having a passion for music and being around musical instruments my whole life but never once taking a lesson of any kind, a dear friend of mine was sweet enough to give me my first ever guitar lesson. There's nothing like feeling completely and totally novice at something! Oh my... how can something that looks so easy be so hard?!? Well, I am determined. This if for me.
Since I was a child I have always wanted to play an instrument but I never took the time, had the lessons or who knows.. it never happened. Well... today marks the first day of changing that part of my story. Lets see how it unfolds. =) Man.. Should have taken a picture hmm.. next time =)

1 comment: