Sunday, November 25, 2012

Words of Gratitude IMAZ2012

Man.. there's so many of you I need to thank.. here's to all my favorite stores, peeps, and service providers that carried me through this race as well: Sole Sports Running Zone and Karen Pitre Seymour and Lance Muzslay for having the most knowledgeable staff, Landis Cyclery andRyan Padgitt for being the best mechanic in town, Destination Kona and Brooke Schohl for being an inspiration, Tribe Mul
tisport and Glenn Allen for having the most through stock of all your tri race apparel and equipment, Trisports Tempe for having a killer friendly and inviting staff, Inner Vision Yoga, Jeff Martens and Josh Rothman for providing a space for me to recenter and find balance of body, mind and spirit, Cori Frayer for the best massages in town, Crystal Bartos stretch therapy for keeping me limber and ready to run, Dr. Brendan McCarthyfor helping me to learn that there really isn't anything wrong with me, Coach Dean Hebert for his dear friendship and great running tips, Mr. Steve Elwell for giving me the space to do it on my own, Hoss Rogers... well for being YOU!!, Lori Haas, Amy Leiferman and Kathleen Todd for believing in me and my practice, and being 3 of the best colleagues I've ever worked with, Lanny Lang, Paul Bucich, Tom Wiggins and Paul Lavin for being my training partners in crime =), Adrienne Aspezita for being my inspiration 'cause lord knows you wanted it more than I did this year!, Tim Bolen and Brian McHenry for all those track workouts that kept me honest, Arland Maccasieb and the FilAM Triclub for making me an honorary Filapino!, Red Rock Co and Crew: Andy Bellino, Casey Brown, Stephanie Webber, John Sellinger, Kimo Seymour, Justin Kern, Sean McManus, Ted Villa, Bryce Werre, Sadat Khan, Hessam Salim, Andy Felton, Tricia Grossman, and Beth Murphy for making me part of the family and being the best race crew EVER, and Lifetime Fitness and Lifetime Fitness Cycle Club for providing the go to spot from which all these relationship I now have emerged. You are all amazing thank you so much for being a part of my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment